1. Business Development (consultation)
We add value through our experience in key business tasks and our network of specialists within, but not exclusive to, the following areas:
- Strategy: business analysis, risk management and succession planning
- Marketing: customer relations, online solutions and corporate social responsibility
- Operations: grant submissions, supply chain management and policy/procedure development
We combine business acumen with clinical best practice to deliver sustainable patient outcomes. Our mission is to work with clients to create and implement strategies designed to achieve optimal policy outcomes and above average returns. Specific examples include: the implementation or enhancement of online platforms and websites; staff training and communications strategies.
2. Project Management (facilitation)
Effectively, we also act as a skilled and experienced body to outsource various key business tasks, giving clients the freedom to focus on their chosen roles in the business. Examples include:
- Specialised project management, strategy and idea implementation
- Practice management, staff recruitment and retention
- An interface between management and key business inputs such as accountancy, legal and information systems
We leverage our pool of specialist service providers to ensure the right job is always done by the right person, saving time money and giving clients the results they want. Thus, we offer a flexible solution for practical business development.